Virtual Event Agenda(GMT+8)
Shanying International Dialogue Interview
Global Pulp Market Outlook
Vice President, Fiber
How Gas Turbines Cogeneration Plants Increase Competitiveness by Reducing Operative Costs
Cogeneration with Gas Turbines in the Tissue and Paper market reduces operating costs and CO2 emissions. Examples of different implementations will show the beneficial effects of cogeneration with gas Turbines, showing how it is the best choice to improve competitiveness and a future proof answer for the always challenging energy demand.
Global Recovered Paper Outlook
- Review of COVID-19’s impacts on global RCP markets
- Trends in Asian RCP demand, supply and trade
- The growing recycled pulp sector
Senior Economist, Global Recovered Paper
Asian Containerboard Market Outlook
- Provides a brief overview of global containerboard market conditions
- Reviews the macroeconomic outlook for the Asian region
- Describes current demand and supply conditions in Asian containerboard markets and presents forecast through 2022.
Vice President of Asian Paper & Packaging
Impact of Covid-19 on China Containerboard Market
The outbreak of Covid-19 has had a huge impact on the global economy and the container board market is also under pressure. The supply and demand, profit, cost, inventory and other aspects of China's containerboard industry have fluctuated considerably. At the same time, with the continuous fluctuation of domestic prices, imported paper is still waiting for the opportunity to enter the market.
Senior Packaging Paper Analyst
Sinar Mas Group Dialogue Interview- Finding Sustainable Alternatives to Plastic Packaging: The Impact on Paper Industry
The Impact of the COVID 19 Crisis on Pulp and Paper Logistics
- The impact on shipping lines
- The impact on ports and terminals
- The impact on distribution networks
Competitiveness of the Asian Packaging Paper Market
This presentation introduces the Asian packaging paper market from a mill intelligence perspective and covers diverse topics such as regional product characteristics, fiber and energy mix, cost driver trends and overall cost competitiveness. A special focus is given to the upcoming ban of all recovered paper imports into China that is changing the competitive landscape with increased investments of paper machines and recycled pulp capacity into Southeast Asia.
Senior Product Manager, Mill Intelligence
Global boxboard outlook
- Market update
- COVID-19 disrupting global boxboard markets? What to expect going forward.
- Sizing supply with demand – will overcapacity become an issue for global boxboard markets?
- Identifying the winners and losers in an increasingly complex global marketplace
Director Europe Packaging and Graphic Papers
Global Tissue Outlook
- Asian markets getting increasingly important globally
- COVID-19 consequences both negative and positive for the tissue business
- China - on the way of stronger growth in its tissue business?
- Massive investments and oversupply continue
Principal Economist, Tissue
With Exceptional Duability, Vinda Safeguards 35 Years of Wellness
Jason Zhang, Deputy CEO, Vinda International Holdings Limited
Panel Discussion: Post COVID-19's China Paper Industry - From Paper to Consumer: Trend and Corporate Strategy
Chairman: Levi Li, Managing Director, China, Fastmarkets RISI
Guests：Tiffany Jiang, Associate Director, Pack Materials, BU China, Budweiser Brewing Company APAC
Zhu Xiangdong, China President, Valmet
Liu Yulu, Vice President, China Paper Investment Corporation Ltd.
Shi Yaofeng, Vice President, Xiamen C&D Paper & Pulp Co., Ltd.
OJI Group Overseas Ventures - Southeast Asian and Indian Region
HIROKAZU YASUI, General Representative of China, Oji
Asian Graphic Paper Market: A Comprehensive Analysis and Outlook
Jennifer Liu, Graphic Paper Analyst, Fastmarkets RISI